- Junior Asset Manager (Trainee)
- Stellvertretender Abteilungsleiter Personal
- Akquisitions- und Transaktionsmanager
- Asset Manager Immobilien (Wien)
- Ausbildung – Kaufmann Büromanagement
- Technical Asset Manager Immobilien
- Steuerberater/Tax Specialist
- Corporate Governance Officer
- Compliance Officer
Technical Asset Manager – Frankfurt based (m/f/d)
The Doric Group is an award-winning asset manager with subsidiaries in Germany, Hong Kong, the UK and the USA. We provide a range of services mainly for the aircraft and real estate industries. Doric currently manages assets with an investment volume of USD 9 billion.
As a result of the continued growth of its aircraft portfolio, Doric is now seeking a suitable candidate to join the team as a technical asset manager (m/f/d).
Activities to be performed include
- Supporting the technical asset management services Doric provides for its aircraft portfolio under management. This includes monitoring aircraft and lessees to ensure compliance with the technical aspects of the contractual obligations to protect the aircraft owners’ asset value (both ongoing and at redelivery/delivery)
- Managing technical records and lease management administration, e.g. review and filing of maintenance data and management of maintenance reserves claims
- Supporting and undertaking on-site physical inspections of the equipment and audits of associated technical records worldwide
- Writing English-language technical reports, e.g. about inspections
- Updating and maintaining Doric’s database and maintaining access to OEM databases
- Liaising with lessees, OEMs and MROs
The qualifications and requirements for this position include
- An appropriate engineering degree, e.g. BSc
- At least five years’ professional experience covering a broad range of activities with an airline, an MRO or a leasing company
- Familiarity with EASA and FAA regulations
- Experience with modern narrow and wide body aircraft, e.g. A320s, 777s and/or A380s
- An eye for detail and business acumen
- Proficiency in speaking and writing reports in English. The ability to speak German would be a plus.
Additionally, the successful candidate will need to be a self-starter, able to work independently and meet (short) deadlines. He or she must be flexible, willing to travel and stay overseas during assigned projects. A work permit for Germany and an unrestricted passport are therefore imperative.
Please send your application, providing details of work experience, salary expectation and the date of your earliest availability to
Berliner Straße 114 - 116
63065 Offenbach am Main
Download this job offer